About Residence Visa
Get your residence visa and live in the UAE legally.
A residence visa or permit is a type of visa that certifies the legitimacy of an expat to reside in any emirate of the country for a specific period of time subject to the UAE’s immigration laws. The residence status is granted on a range of conditions set by the government such as business, investment, tourism or study, each of which decides the visa type and validity.
What are the types of residence visas in the UAE
- Resident visa through employment
- Investor visa or partner visa
- Resident visa through family sponsorship
- Resident visa for domestic workers
- Specialist resident visa
- Resident visa for students
Typical Time Frame
- 15-20 Working Days